Welcome to Rhiannon Travels! I’m Rhiannon and I’m the Founder, Writer, Editor and Creator of Rhiannon Travels. I created this website back in September 2016 as a way to share my travels and adventures with the world. I wanted to help people just like you, live your dream of travel, without the added stress.
If you’re a first time traveler, I’ve got you covered. You’ll find an entire section on this website, dedicated to tips and guides for first time travellers. Along with First Timer Guides, you’ll also find tons of blog posts about Australia, Japan, the United States, theme parks and general travel tips. Back when I started Rhiannon Travels, I had no idea that this little blog would grow to be as successful as it’s becoming, and I love having the opportunity to help so many people live their dream of exploring the world.
Myself and my partner Russell were both born in Adelaide, South Australia. After living here for all our lives, in October 2016 we packed up our belongings and moved up to Alice Springs – the Red Centre of Australia. I created this blog a month before moving to Alice Springs, for quite a few reasons! Writing has always been a form of therapy for me, and I’ve always enjoyed sitting down and typing my feelings or something non-fiction I imagined in my mind. Another reason I decided to start Rhiannon Travels, was because of my love for helping people live their dreams.
I’ve always dreamt of travelling, both near and far. I love the idea of exploring more than just my own backyard – and hey, there’s still nothing wrong with that! The excitement and anticipation in the lead up to my next adventure, is something that I will never get tired of. So, in order to help other people feel this way, I decided to create my very own Travel Blog!
I’ve loved the last year of sharing my adventures, tips and advice with people from all over the world. This little blog has slowly become my dream and passion in life, and I’m so glad I get to help people just like you, discover so many wonderful places, and create life-changing memories.
About Rhiannon Travels
Rhiannon Travels started off as a simple, recap-of-my-day type blog. One year on, and it has completely changed. I’ve ditched the 500 word, useless, non-informative posts; and replaced them with the well researched, in-depth, informative, useful and entertaining guides you read today! I’ve learnt a lot about both travel and travel blogging over the last twelve months, and I am always working to improve my writing, in order to share the most valuable and useful information!
On Rhiannon Travels you’ll find the following:
- First Time Traveler Guides – Everything a first time traveler needs to know before setting off on their first adventure. From tips on booking accomodation to packing lists and the most important things to remember on your day of departure.
- City and Country Guides – Tons of awesome suggested itineraries, city guides and things to do all over Australia, Japan and the United States. More countries coming soon!
- Theme Park Reviews and Guides – Russell and I love theme parks, so you’ll find a pretty big focus on different theme parks from around the world on Rhiannon Travels.
- Informative Guides – Here at Rhiannon Travels, we’re all about useful tips and guides. You won’t find anything short of 100% informative and helpful information here, as we aim to help you travel the world with absolute ease!
- Personal Stories and Advice – Along with the super helpful information you’ll read on Rhiannon Travels, I also include a lot of personal stories and anecdotes from our travels. You’ll find tons of advice that has come from personal experiences, which is just another reason Rhiannon Travels is the perfect travel guide for you!
Work With Us
Are you interested in working with Rhiannon Travels? We are always accepting Guest Posts from fellow bloggers, and are open to sponsored opportunities. Head over to the Work With Us page to learn more, and get in contact with us! Can’t wait to hear from you.