Everyone has a bucket list. Whether it’s travel focussed, career or family focussed – whatever yours is specific to, they’re a great way to keep you motivated to get things done! It’s exciting being able to check things off the list, and knowing that you’ve finally accomplished a goal is extremely motivating!
Mine bucket list is travel related (duh). I could definitely think of thousands of things I want to do and see, and places I want to visit. I’ve decided to share with you my Top 10 Bucket List.
Here they are:
- See snow – both falling snow and participating in snow activities
- Visit Bora Bora and stay in the Four Seasons bungalows over the water
- Experience a white Christmas in New York City
- Party in Amsterdam
- Road trip across the United States & Canada
- Indulge in a hot spring in Switzerland
- Get sorted into houses all of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter locations
- Visit Snow Monkey Park in Nagano, Japan (I will be doing this in March this year! How exciting is that!)
- Road trip around my beautiful country of Australia
- Have a romantic date with my partner in a new city or country
Those are the Top 10 things on my Travel Bucket List!
What’s on yours? Where are the places around the world that you want to visit first? Tell me in the comments below!