A LITTLE BIT ABOUT RHIANNON
Hey there, my name is Rhiannon. I am 25 years old, and was born and raised in Australia. I grew up in the city of Adelaide, and have also lived in Alice Springs in the Northern Territory!
I have always struggled to decide what I wanted to do with my life. All throughout school, whenever anyone would ask me what I wanted to be when I grew up, I never really had an answer.
Travel has always been a dream of mine, which began with a burning desire to visit New York City. I have also always loved to write, it’s sort of a therapeutic activity for me.
So at the end of last year, I decided to combine the two – and Rhiannon Travels was born!
SOME DOT POINTS ABOUT ME
I believe that reading dot points about someone, is the best way to get some quick info and insight into what the person likes!
So here are 10 dot points, containing 10 different aspects of my life which you probably don’t need to know, but I’m going to tell you anyway!
- I am a recent coffee lover. Seriously, I tried coffee for the first time in Japan, in March of this year. Never had it before in my life, and I am now addicted.
- My partner (Russell) and I have one cat, her name is Hermione – yes, we love Harry Potter.
- If I could choose one place to visit, I would definitely go with Bora Bora. Yes, I’m cliche, and yes of course I want to stay in an over water bungalow. Who doesn’t!?
- I am super organised with everything, and I hate not being in control.
- I work part time in a liquor store, which is super convenient because I love wine (a little too much)
- I have a tattoo on my right arm that says ‘strength’ which I got after recovering from a 5 year long eating disorder, to remind me that having strength will get you so far in life!
- I absolutely despise peas. (the vegetable)
- Visiting Harry Potter World in Osaka, Japan was a dream come true!
- English was one of the only classes I actually passed, throughout all my years at high school.
- I’m a perfectionist when it comes to many things. But twice as much in regards to my blog!
ABOUT RHIANNON TRAVELS
Rhiannon Travels is where I share everything I’ve learned from my time exploring different places around the world. I haven’t been as far as some, but I am definitely working on it!
My partner Russell and I, travel together. I used to travel with my family, and have ventured into solo travel once or twice, but traveling with the person I love is my favourite. Russell and I have been together for almost two years, and have had quite a few adventures together already! We moved from Adelaide to Alice Springs (smack bang in the middle of Australia), have traveled around Japan for a month, and are planning an upcoming trip to Thailand together towards the end of the year.
On the blog, I like to write about topics that travelers (both amateur and well-traveled) will find useful. A lot of my posts are focussed on guides and ‘things to see and do’ lists.
I also try to include some reviews here and there on various topics (hotels, airlines, activities, tours etc). You’ll also find a lot of Disney related posts, as Disneyland is one of my favourite places in the world!
If you’re spending a certain amount of time in a particular city or country, you may also find my suggested itinerary posts fairly helpful!
INTERESTED IN KNOWING MORE? WANT TO WORK TOGETHER?
CONNECT WITH ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA